Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Before March Ends...

I have been away from this blog for more than 3 months now. More than 90 days... What I've been doing all those time, I will reserve for future posts. While it is still March, I want to use this space for my only little sister's birthday greetings!

Today is NOT her birthday. It was some other day in March. Am not going to tell which date since that will give away how late my greeting is. (I did greet her on the phone the day before her birthday. Shhhh though... I just sent her a greeting card today too :) ). That's how late I am!

Anyhow, how else would I do this but my usual digging up the photos and looking for the "appropriate" picture to add to the post.

This is Ria now (or at least a year ago :)


Can you guess which one she is more than 3 decades ago...

This is one?


Or this one?


Make a guess!

7 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

pracso April 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

let me guess... the one with the hat?

rpantaleon,  April 1, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Ha! ha! Is that my super kuya or baby ading?

Anonymous,  April 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

the 1st one. is there a prize? hehehe

Unknown April 2, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

wow, ordinary life buhay ulit...
rgds po sa inyo ni kuya al...

join us in Singapore Pinoy Network and get connected with Friends...
visit: www.sgpinoy.ning.com

Mimi April 24, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Hi Rela,

This is Mimi, your old friend and kumare from down under. Finally been able to get in touch, whilst your inaanak (Meg) who is now in 12th grade decided to look for you on friendster. Thankfully, you've kept your last name as the username! Good to see you haven't aged a day. Give my regards to Ria and family. How about Mng Inyong? I'll leave Meg's email address and twitter URL, because she's more likely to notice any incoming emails. Stay in touch!

Mimi

Meg's email: a.moran@live.com.au

Gramma 2 Many September 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Been missing you. Just checked in to see if you had posted anything new.

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP