A lot in a garage sale!
And to think that we did not plan on going... but since we were up on our usual regular waking time on Saturday, we went.
Here's what we bought last Saturday at our community garage sale:
- $1 Dress - Satin cotton cloth
- $3 Speakers - Brand new. Still wrapped in plastic.
- $1 Business Card Scanner - Brand new. CD was not yet opened.
- $1 Web Camera
- $1 ClipArt CDs - Woo hoo!!! 5 CDs. Published 1996… just don't use the images of people because the hair and fashion style gives away the age!
- $3 Tennis Racket Bag - This was the most expensive item. The man knew how to sales talk!
How about you? What has been the best stuff your $10 bought you in garage sales?