Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I "Need" An iPhone


Yes... and of course the pink version would be pretty:

pink iphone Pictures, Images and Photos


This shiny toy would "simplify" my gadget arsenal...
- Cell phone
- GPS (although the iPhone does not "speak")
- MP3 player/recorder
- Palmtop
- Camera

See what I had to pack for my ultra-short trip to California last weekend...

Without the power supplies:

With the power supplies:

Aaarrrggghhhh!!! Can you imagine the space these things occupied? I literally had to put them into a separate shoulder bag to make sure they don't get crushed and so that it would be easy to locate them (and not "lose" them in the blackhole that is the knap sack!)

I wonder if "Santa" is going to be early and not wait for Christmas :)

3 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Paging Al!!!!

Wonder if I'll show this blog to Roger too:))

pracso October 22, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

hmmm... i think i need one too!!! hehehe...

Rela Pantaleon October 23, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

"Unfortunately", we decided last night that we cannot afford an iPhone right now.

Initial capital cost of $150-$180 is "acceptable" (meaning willing to close our eyes and shell it out) ... but it is the monthly line subscription of $70 that we are not willing to incur at this point.

Life is still great even without an iPhone! :)

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP