Friday, October 10, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Friday - 2008.41




Al rocks because he's a musical man. I did tell you earlier that he is an artist by avocation, right? Well, it's not just visual arts...

He also plays the piano/keyboards and guitar. Here's a video of him accompanying Josh, our 5-year old nephew, play the hymn "Nothing but the Blood of Jesus".


I know, I know... I'm actually featuring Josh here more than Uncle Al :) Uncle Al will probably take down the video because it does not "showcase" his best playing :) :) :) So watch it while it is still up here!

Anyway, one time I had a very bad headache and just like the other times, I refused to take a painkiller for it. Al massaged my head and other reflex points. Then, he remembered hearing about listening to a stringed instrument play being able to ease up headaches. So he grabbed the guitar and played it. In a few minutes, I was one sleeping babe! And when I woke up, I was one happy and thankful woman!

And that is why My Husband Rocks!

.....

How about you? Why  does your husband rock?  Join us as we focus on our husband's (or husband, or husband-to-be,  or wife-to-be) strengths and potentials.  Write about it and go link to Katy Lin's blog on the latest "My Husband Rocks" Friday post.

Have a great week-end!


2 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Anonymous,  October 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Hi Rela,
Really impressed with ur blog and your life really and your words of wisdom, so happy for you.
Aside from being my postal service, can you be my conselor as well? I'm sure you can ease some of my issues if we talk.
Busy pa sa ngayon...i'll tell u when i'm ready to talk

Elai

Rela Pantaleon December 2, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Hi Elai! Am just an email away!

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP