Thursday, October 2, 2008

The System Still Works

I got plenty to blog but got little time right now (and perhaps the next few weeks)...

So before you miss me a lot for not posting frequently, I decided to post quick funnies...

Yes, my system (my brain) is still working pretty well, but look what system works really, really well:


Check out more funny animals and even funnier captions at I Can Has Cheezburger!

Al and I think that the site is hilarious!!!

2 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Lady Prism October 3, 2008 at 2:11 AM  

ha!ha! Looks like my cat but darn if I find him on top of my computer he!he!

Happy weekend! I hope you don't mind if I link you (?).

Rela Pantaleon October 4, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Hi! It will be my pleasure and honor to be in your blogroll!

BTW, very nice new theme you have there!!!

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP