Friday, August 29, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Friday - 2008.35



Al rocks because when he comes home from work, he comes straight to where I am and gives me a big bear hug!!!  Then I would request him to massage me on my shoulder - my favorite spot - and he would actually do it.  Then he would ask me how may day went...


Funny because he was the one who went out of the house to work - to kill and drag it home as Dave Ramsey calls it - and he is the one who is massaging me and asking me how my day went! 

Popular media mostly show little wifey asking "how was your day?" to the hubby. We just don't need to be overly influenced by popular media! Right?

Anyhow, that is why my husband rocks! 



How about you? Why  does your husband rock?  Join us as we focus on our husband's (or husband, or husband-to-be,  or wife-to-be) strengths and potentials.  Write about it and go link to Katy Lin's blog on the latest "My Husband Rocks" Friday post.

Have a great, long week-end!!!

2 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

katylinvw August 30, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

i'm so glad you are joining us! we have so much fun!

your hubby sounds like such a sweetheart! :) enjoy your long weekend!

Jon Tan September 2, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Hey Al. you've gone big. Is the picture recent? You look alright! And yes, you really rock, man!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP