Sunday, August 31, 2008

VOTE FOR ME!!!

No, I am NOT running for the US presidency...

I am a semi-finalist!!! I should say my Lumpia recipe is a semi-finalist!!!

I know, you may think I am overly-excited over a $100 gift card and a digital camera as prizes... but yes, I admit, I am very, extremely, really excited! Maybe, this is my 15 minutes of fame ... hehehe...

Here is my blog post on Lumpia recipe that was selected as one of the 11 finalists (out of 73 submissions). If friends and family testify how delicious they are (leave a comment in the Lumpia blog post), then maybe those who have not tasted it will believe!!!

The other recipes are good, too, but I assure you, my lumpia recipe is absolutely delicious. (wink, wink) Please vote for Lumpia at Saucy Eats.


Maybe I will win the $100 gift card and the digital camera! And have my 15 minutes of fame.

Thanks!!!

15 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Dawn August 24, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Yay! I will vote for you! Good luck!

pracso August 25, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Everyone, let us vote for Rela!!! I voted na and it is very easy. Just click on the link in Rela's blog above and you will be brought immediately to the page where you can cast your vote. Hurry!!!

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Voted for you na rin, Tita Rela! Padala ka na lang ng lumpia pag nanalo ka :))

Kathi Roach August 25, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I think I voted...I left a comment on the post.
Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. :)

Unknown August 25, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Hi! Rela,
I voted for you, but did you know that today is August 25th and not the 31st?:)
I hope that you win!

Love,
Darlene

Susie August 26, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Congrats on being a semi-finalist! I hope you win!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments:-) And to answer your question, "How do I do it all?"...time management. I believe that women can have it all...just not all at the same time:-)

lynn August 26, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Good luck!
I wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog today during your BATW tour!

Gina August 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

Congratulations on being a semi. I have a philipina friend here who makes THE BEST spring rolls and stuff.
Thanks for coming by my blog to say "Hi" yesterday.

Jill August 27, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Oh I SO have to go vote. When we lived in Oman, we ate Lumpia many, many times. I have to go check out your recipe... and then make it myself. :)

Debbie August 27, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Hi Rela...can you click on my profile and send me an email about BATW. Texas is up next week and you are on my list of bloggers.

Fifty K August 28, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Good luck. Very exciting.

Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

Tamie August 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

a new digital camera would be an amazing prize...good luck!
just wanted to thank you for stopping by my place today, it was great to see you with BATW!

Dawn August 31, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Thanks for checking on me! Yes, there can be flooding from the river, but our house is up pretty high from the water. There is a good chance that our roads will flood and we'll be stranded at the house, but we shouldn't have any problems from the water itself.

lub September 1, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Yumm- lumpia! I voted for you!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP