Thursday, February 28, 2008

ExpressJet is great!!!

I took this airlines for the first time in my AUS-ONT trip (the trip to the Philippine Consulate General in LA for the passport, remember?) What a discovery!!!

Reasons I love ...

1. Their flights are non-stop so the trip is shorter (instead of a 5-hour trip with 1 stop-over).
2. They serve food in their flights - not just peanuts.
3. The gate person actually passed snacks around while waiting for the flight. I was at the gate 2 hours before the actual flight and I wanted water. The ExpressJet lady bought me a large bottle of water. Yeah!
4. The airfare was very competitive to the sale fares of the bigger airlines. And the earlier you buy your ticket, the more chances you get the low fares!

Of course, the downside is that their destinations are limited. If they continue with service like this, however, they could grow big fast!

Try ExpressJet next time you fly - if that is among your choices in your city and destination.

0 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP