Thursday, February 28, 2008

Music to my ears...

The day after my lap, I was on bed resting. I was making full use of my downtime to "petek-petek". Was not in the mood to prepare dinner since Marsha from Gateway Hill Country Church brought spaghetti, bread, fruit, cookies.

Dear husband Al wanted hot soup so he opened some and nuked them in the microwave. While waiting for it, he came back to the bedroom looking so amused. He said that he was just thinking about how a few years back, we were just dating and we would have petty quarrels and break-ups. He then said "now, I can not imagine having a life without you". Wow!!!

I always praise God for giving me such a sweet, good and great husband. Thank you, Lord!!!

0 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP