Saturday, September 13, 2008

And The Winner Is...



Georgie at Decisionally Challenged! Congratulations, Georgie! I will be mailing your $5 Wendy's gift card (woo hoo... hahaha) as soon as I get your mailing addresss.

Anyway to save you from checking out what her answer was in the comments of the Guess Which Shades? CONTEST, I am telling you here that Georgie voted for #3 - the biggest frame that covers even my eyebrows.

Guess what her adjective was - HAWT. Is that the a new spelling of "hot" or is that an acronym for something? I have learned what SAHM, SAHW, WAHM, WAHW already but not sure what HAWT means, if at all it is an acronym! Any guesses?

Thank you again, folks, for voting.

I am now officially not confident about my choice. But oh well, life goes on...

1 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Unknown September 13, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

LMAO...toooo funny! I am so happy that I won and well before i even saw the comments I thought #3 suited your face the best! so YAY! and Thanks...oh and ummm HAWT means HOT I have 3 beans and it is like high school all over again around here...

I emailed you...

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP