Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brooklyn Tabernacle - I Never Imagined...

Al came to know about the Brooklyn Tabernacle from Pastor Jim Cymbala's book "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire" - which he found in Book Sale (used books store in the Philippines) in the late 1990's. It was a very powerful testimony of the pastor, the church and how God works.



I found out first about the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir when I bought their God Is Working
CD which was on sale in Philippines Christian Book Store (PCBS) in the late 1990s. I loved their upbeat singing and has been a favorite in car rides and kitchen time :).



I then read the book and I understood the context of the magnificent praiseful singing...

I never imagined that I would one day ... see this church, hear their singing and be fed by the preaching ... to see the church (that is, the people) whom God has showered with miracles.

That day has come!
The Brooklyn Tabernacle was part of our recent east coast vacation itinerary. Of course, we did not miss the photo-op!


I'll detail more about my experience in Brooklyn Tabernacle in the next post! Meanwhile, I highly recommend Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire and any Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir CDs - it will knock your socks off!

0 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP