Monday, November 10, 2008

We're Back!!!




And so we've been back from our East Coast vacation for a week now. Back to work, back to "reality".

With 3 cameras and 1 videocam in tow during that vacation, we got plenty of "footage" - over a thousand shots! Or more than a hundred shots per day.

It was a challenge to organize, select and upload… And I am too burned out looking at those photos to put captions on them. Maybe I will go back and put caption later… Just maybe...

So get comfy on your chairs and get coffee, if you must, as I try not to bore you too much :)

I have a full week's worth of posts just from that vacation! So, don't snore too loudly...

0 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP