Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Do You Think?

I think I am done with the makeover...

Do you like the colors of my template?
Black letter on white background is supposed to be easier on the eyes. And I like the RED post titles and the RED links.

I like having an image on the Header as well. It's not the greatest image - wintry grey and black - but I guess it is good in maintaining the neutral-look of the blog. Maybe one of these days, I'm going to make it more colorful - Christmas is coming anyway, right???

I got new ads on both sidebars - feel free to click on them to explore what they have to offer.

And last but definitely not the list, I collected past posts and displayed them on the right sidebar to easily access them.

Well, how do you like the template overall? It was a bit of a challenge trying to replace the basic template but I was very happy when I figured out the solution! I'm glad I was able to make it work so that I can see what it really looks like for my blog.

Tell me what you think! For after all, "feedback is the breakfast of champions", so they say... Champion of what, you ask? Champion of my own blog :)

6 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Lady Prism November 23, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

It looks great. Soft to the eyes and so easy to navigate:)

pracso November 23, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

have you tried "Work wisely. Play wisely." in red?

Jon Tan November 25, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

Yes, it may be pleasing to the eyes, but colors are better. It shows that liveliness of the site. Looking as if it has its own life. Definitely needs improvement on the color side. The arrangement is better, more organize.

Joy November 28, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

I haven't been to visit in a while so your changes took me by surprise. I do like the black, greys and reds. Maybe when you post pictures that will help with the color. Your pictures can be your color.
I like the 3 columns. I wish I could figure that out. I'm so nervous to change anything on my blog. Maybe one day I'll get brave.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Joy

elapot November 29, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

ako i love the template. very clean and calm sa eyes!

Rela Pantaleon December 1, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Thanks for all your comments. Seems like everybody likes the new template in general.

Manong, can't change the the tagline to red, unfortunately.

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP