Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Iniong!

From your "por-ngi" sisters...


From your handsome (ehem, ehem...) brother-in-laws...


And last but definitely not the least... from your Tasmanian nephews!


And since this is my blog, I get to feature my favorite picture with you! :)

Happy, happy birthday, Manong Iniong, my favorite brother :) !

And may the Lord direct your path!

"When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?"

Psalm 8:3-4


2 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

pracso November 14, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

What a beautiful birthday gift!

Where is our photo taken? Was this at the grounds of the state capitol in Boise, ID?

Rela Pantaleon November 15, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

That photo was at the Idaho Botanical Gardens ... see the rest of the photos in that Picasa album to jog your memory :)

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP