Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And More Christmas Decors...

I've successfully conquered the Christmas Tree, so why stop there? :)

I got inspired to decorate our stair banister after seeing a photo on the Real Simple magazine. (Photo on the right.)










Here's my version on the left… not an exact replica, but just as inpired. Whaddaya think?














And of course, more pictures...



As for the fireplace mantle… it was tough to make a choice on which Christmas stocking combinations to hang.


Guess which one won out? Tell me by clicking on ADD YOUR COMMENT below!

1 ADD YOUR COMMENT!:

Jill December 20, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

good job on the stair banister! and i choose number 2 on the socks :)

A Few of My Favorite Songs


  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP